2 2000 23400 134000

With 3.49b22:
Using the DCG UI, Friction: enabled, setting: 2,3
I get this two lines in the dcg.ini file:
Friction=Yes
FrictionBar=23

and this in the .mis file

[bornPlace]
  2 2000 88900 142400 1 1000 200 0 0 100 10000 50 0 1 1 0  1 1000 200 0 0 100 10000 50 0 1 1 0 1 02,3 0 0 0 0 0

And using my IL2 1946 4.13.4m Official Client's FMB:

[bornPlace]
  0 3000 148752 137908 1 1000 200 0 0 0 5000 50 0 0 0 0 1 3.8 0 0 0 0 0

So, I think that there are to much parameters in your addition and that the friction setting isn't correctly written.
02,3 need to be changed in 2.3

Color code:

Required parameters (no matter the value here).

Useless parameters (luckily, they don't avoid the mission to run).

Writing needed to be fixed (luckily, this don't avoid the mission to run).

I'am ready to download and test the next beta - il2dcg349beta23.zip

Have a good day. :D

Your best fan

Hi Sir,

About 3.49beta23 and the Friction option.

You're wrong again.

What we got:

[bornPlace]
  2 2000 88900 142400 1 1000 200 0 0 100 10000 50 0 1 1 0  1 1000 200 0 0 100 10000 50 0 1 1 0 1 2.3 0 0 0 0 0

35 parameters and between the 0 and the 1 there are two spaces

What is expected:

[bornPlace]
  0 3000 148752 137908 1 1000 200 0 0 0 5000 50 0 0 0 0 1 3.8 0 0 0 0 0

23 parameters

Have a good day

Your continued support for IL-2 is more than anyone could have ever hoped for.  IMO DCG should have long since been incorporated into IL-2 years ago.

I use tons of individual mods now, but if I were only allowed to use just one third-party addon to a vanilla install, DCG would certainly be the one.

Can't thank you enough, Paul.

• 3 weeks later...

Attached is probably the most significant (if I may say so) build in the last couple years.  There are some significant changes to the coding around column (and especially shipping) attacks as well as interceptions and rendezvous.  As I got a bit preoccupied with the Okinawa campaign, I basically re-wrote it from the bottom up and changed how kamikaze work.  The old code assigned specific squadrons.  The new code is more general - any IN/JA aircraft capable of ground/shipping attack in 1945 based in Japan (Kyushu map) or on an off-board airfield can be assigned a kamikaze mission.  But because of how potentially devastating they are, I scaled back the number of planes that will be assigned (one per flight).

I've also made a number of changes to some other Pacific campaigns including Palau, Midway and Coral Sea.  So if you are currently flying a Pacific campaign, using the new data files could mess up your campaign. 

[upload Removed - see latest below.]

Please post any bugs regarding this build in the bugs section of the form.  Thanks!

Attached is probably the most significant (if I may say so) build in the last couple years.  There are some significant changes to the coding around column (and especially shipping) attacks as well as interceptions and rendezvous.  As I got a bit preoccupied with the Okinawa campaign, I basically re-wrote it from the bottom up and changed how kamikaze work.  The old code assigned specific squadrons.  The new code is more general - any IN/JA aircraft capable of ground/shipping attack in 1945 based in Japan (Kyushu map) or on an off-board airfield can be assigned a kamikaze mission.  But because of how potentially devastating they are, I scaled back the number of planes that will be assigned (one per flight).

I've also made a number of changes to some other Pacific campaigns including Palau, Midway and Coral Sea.  So if you are currently flying a Pacific campaign, using the new data files could mess up your campaign. 

attachicon.gifil2dcg349beta25.zip

Please post any bugs regarding this build in the bugs section of the form.  Thanks!

Your dedication to this is amazing! Thanks for the constant updates!

The latest beta (#28) improves glider routines a bit more (as I play with Crete '41).  It also adds an "Airfield Restriction" file to prevent specific planes from operating on specific airfields.  The default resides in the data folder, but campaign designers can add it to their own 3rd party data folders.  It's completely manual meaning users must add to it themselves.  Also tweaked things so that the triggered time table changes for new campaigns will happen before first mission is generated (doesn't work for DGEN/NGEN replacement as their campaign and mission generation happen together).

Edit: Beta removed.

The latest beta (#28) improves glider routines a bit more (as I play with Crete '41).  It also adds an "Airfield Restriction" file to prevent specific planes from operating on specific airfields.  The default resides in the data folder, but campaign designers can add it to their own 3rd party data folders.  It's completely manual meaning users must add to it themselves.  Also tweaked things so that the triggered time table changes for new campaigns will happen before first mission is generated (doesn't work for DGEN/NGEN replacement as their campaign and mission generation happen together).

attachicon.gifil2dcg349beta28.zip

This is a non-stop progress!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...