Email Address Needed to Sign In ×
Sign in to follow this  
Barton

IL-2 Feedback

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/40697-introducing-the-feedback-feature/

And I just bought a bunch of stuff, too. I guess I’ll save 25% on the duck as it’s the only thing I ain’t got yet

Personally I think we should post what we gave them as feedback here so we can let them know as much as possible.

I’m messaging them about clouds. Aircraft disappearing in front of clouds, clouds looking like hell, and being able to see explosions/flak through them are major problems they need to address.

I'm really glad to see that they're doing that.  Frontier, the creators of Elite Dangerous, did something similar.  And it was, AFAIK, very helpful.

I'll have to think of the type of things I'd give them feedback on.

I definitely have some things in game which bug me - like the sound of your head banging on the canopy when using VR.

I'm going to submit about the contrail view distance.  As a new player it's the thing that really pops out at me as immersion breaking in an otherwise beautiful game. 

Also, has anybody here suffered through this, maybe fixed it?  https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/39702-blackwhite-flickering-pixel-artifacts-at-distance-and-on-horizon/?tab=comments#comment-668856