Unintentional consequences of last FiF

Pragr

I was so excited about the last iteration of FiF, particularly the early war setup, that I've shall build this:

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

It's Eduard's 1/48 model. Each square on the cutting board represents 1 square centimeter. Thanks Butzzell, Luftritter and others for three months full of excitement of building this model (since you are responsible for it indirectly :) ) as well as for FiF  :D

Very fine work! Do I even see turnbuckles on those wires? That's incredible detail!

Yes you can. It's quite fun to pull 0.12 mm/1.8 kg fishing line back and forth through the tube with inner diameter of 0.25 to 0.3 mm made out of the thing for cleaning ears (sorry I have no idea what's the English term) :D Except it provides detail look, it strengthens the whole structure as well. Same like in the real airplane.

….I can't imagine how but I definitely shall use it in some future conversation to show how skilled I'm in English :D

Well here in Florida, due to the large population of old people, the term "Q-tips" is slang for those folks that you see driving around in their cars.  It refers to what you see of them sticking up behind the dashboards of their cars...think about it   :lol:

Someday I hope to attain that status....   :P

Well here in Florida, due to the large population of old people, the term "Q-tips" is slang for those folks that you see driving around in their cars.  It refers to what you see of them sticking up behind the dashboards of their cars...think about it   :lol:

Someday I hope to attain that status....   :P

Sadly, I shall never obtain this nickname, as I attained the "chrome dome" status around the age of 30.