Jump to content
Klaiber

FIF 2020 Registration (Flying Circus)

Recommended Posts

Targets correct, I tried repeatedly for 3 days before I finally got in by posting as a guest. I answered the 3 security questions over and over and over with no luck. 

Eventually, I posted as a guest first (registration later)  which was kinda true because it made me register immediately after lol.   The difference with registering using the sign in as a guest first method, is the pictogram puzzle vs the typed name responses.   Got in first time no problem with the picture puzzle but would still be there with the name responses.

 

TWC are pleased to have a chance to participate in FIF. Thank you guys for running the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I had the same problem, no puzzle appearing (and me not knowing that there was a puzzle supposed to appear). After a few confused trys however it appeared and I was able to register...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NobiWan said:
  • BKr_NobiWan
  • Burscheider Kaffeeründchen (but I'll be most probably the only BKr member participating)
  • Don't Care
  • GMT+1

Hi NobiWan,

Welcome, you're now registered to the Red Team.

As mentioned previously in this thread, you should now see the Red Team area of the forums when you login.

The Red Team uses JG1's TeamSpeak.  Once you get into the Red Team area of the forums, you should see a post there giving that information (should you need it).  PM me if you don't see it.

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TWC_Target said:

All the questions were bugged.

6 hours ago, TWC_Sp00k said:

Targets correct, I tried repeatedly for 3 days before I finally got in by posting as a guest. I answered the 3 security questions over and over and over with no luck. 

Eventually, I posted as a guest first (registration later)  which was kinda true because it made me register immediately after lol.   The difference with registering using the sign in as a guest first method, is the pictogram puzzle vs the typed name responses.   Got in first time no problem with the picture puzzle but would still be there with the name responses.

 

TWC are pleased to have a chance to participate in FIF. Thank you guys for running the event.

5 hours ago, NobiWan said:

Yes, I had the same problem, no puzzle appearing (and me not knowing that there was a puzzle supposed to appear). After a few confused trys however it appeared and I was able to register...

I'll see what I can do.  Thanks for the heads up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SCG_Faerber said:

SCG_Faerber

affiliated with SCG:  www.simulatedcombatgroup.com

Can fly in both TZ depending on the day

As SCG_Wulfe said before:

Prefer central powers but will fly wherever needed. 

Will fly whichever team looks like it needs more numbers. (Red or Blue)

Hi Faerber,

Welcome!  You've been placed on the Red Team with the rest of SCG.

You should now see the Red Team area of the forums when you login.

The Red Team uses JG1's TeamSpeak.  Once you get into the Red Team area of the forums, you should see a post there giving that information (should you need it).  PM me  if you don't see it. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Your In-Game Name: 90th_TALLY
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): none
  • Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care): Entente
  • Your timezone: CST--6 UTC (FORT WORTH)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, =Tally= said:
  • Your In-Game Name: 90th_TALLY
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): none
  • Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care): Entente
  • Your timezone: CST--6 UTC (FORT WORTH)

Hi Tally,

Sorry for not seeing this until after today's match.  You've been assigned to the Blue Team.

Since you've registered before, you should still see the Blue Team area of the forums when you login.  The Blue Team uses J5's TeamSpeak

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green replacement pilot reporting... (if its not to late to get in on this)

  • Jaus
  • no affiliation
  • slight  Entente preference
  • UTC -5  (east coast US)

I won't be available this Saturday, but will after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jaus said:

Green replacement pilot reporting... (if its not to late to get in on this)

  • Jaus
  • no affiliation
  • slight  Entente preference
  • UTC -5  (east coast US)

I won't be available this Saturday, but will after that.

Hi Jaus,

You've been added to the Red Team.  You should now have access to the Red Team's sub-section.

The Red Team uses JG1's Teamspeak.  You should see a link within the Red Team area giving you that information.  If you don't see, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

  • Your In-Game Name: Bruno1974
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): N/A
  • Your preferred side: Central
  • Your timezone: GMT/UTC - 03:00 hour (Buenos Aires - Argentina)

Saludos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DR1FT3R said:

.Drifter

.ACG

.Entente

.UTC-5 (EST)

 

Is it too late to get into today's mission?

 

Hi Drifter, you should already be set up for the Red Team, with access to the Red Team area of the forums.

Just look for the JG1 TS information there.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruno1974 said:

Hi!

  • Your In-Game Name: Bruno1974
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): N/A
  • Your preferred side: Central
  • Your timezone: GMT/UTC - 03:00 hour (Buenos Aires - Argentina)

Saludos!

Hi Bruno1974, you've been added to the Red Team.

You should now have access to the Red Team's sub-section.

The Red Team uses JG1's Teamspeak.  You should see a link within the Red Team area giving you that information.  If you don't see, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HellCat_ said:

HellCat_

Been flying with J5 mostly

Prefer Central

EST

Hi @HellCat_,

You've been added to the Blue Team.  You should now see the Blue Team section when you login to the forums.

The Blue Team uses J5''s Teamspeak.  If you have any trouble, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Your In-Game Name: Chill31
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): None
  • Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care):  Central
  • Your timezone: UTC-5

This is my first time signing up, so please let me know if you need anything else.  Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chill31 said:
  • Your In-Game Name: Chill31
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): None
  • Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care):  Central
  • Your timezone: UTC-5

This is my first time signing up, so please let me know if you need anything else.  Thank you!

Hi @Chill31,

You've been added to the Blue Team.  They're currently flying Entente, but should be back to Central in two weeks.

You should now see the Blue Team section when you login to the forums.

The Blue Team uses J5''s Teamspeak.  If you have any trouble, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, J2_Rudy said:

In-game name: J2_Rudy

Squadron: Jasta 2 (jasta2.org)

Prefferred side: Central

Time-zone: Rome GMT+1

Hi @J2_Rudy

You're all set for the Blue team, with the rest of Jasta 2.  You should now see the Blue Team section of the forums.

The Blue Team uses J5''s Teamspeak.  If you have any trouble, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Your In-Game Name: Fawlty
  • Squadron affiliation: Old Fokkers
  • Your preferred side: Red team
  • Your timezone: PST 

Looking forward to Saturday's flight and linking up with folks I haven't talked to in years.

I better practice up to see if I can still fly or land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...