Custom Skin Help

BernTeas

Evening Gents!

As my first  month with the squadron passes for me, I am starting to think about my personal colors and emblem in game. I was wondering if any of the experienced skin "makers" could help me? I'm not looking for anything too difficult (I think), simply my emblem on the tail, the fuselage, or one of the wings. For the colors, I was thinking maybe red and blue.

I have attached the roster emblem below,

S!

BernTeas 

BernTeas_emblem-1-100x0-c-default.png

Hi Bern,

I would like to create your skins as soon as you have passed hardlook, but as Klaiber has written because your one of Butzzell’s I’ll leave it to him if he wants and has time to create a set of personal skins for you.

Anyway I would look for one of the Bavarian skins and see if there is a historical one to use as inspiration on top of J11 colours.

41 minutes ago, Heinrich said:

Hi Bern,

I would like to create your skins as soon as you have passed hardlook, but as Klaiber has written because your one of Butzzell’s I’ll leave it to him if he wants and has time to create a set of personal skins for you.

Anyway I would look for one of the Bavarian skins and see if there is a historical one to use as inspiration on top of J11 colours.

Ah ok, sounds good, thank you for the reply!