Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. That's very good news! I greatly appreciate them fixing this so fast. Though, I do hope that they make pre-cocked guns a check box, and not default.
  2. To follow up on Vonrd's post - while we wait for ROF, a bunch of us in JG1 are going to test out Cliffs of Dover with Team Fusion mods tonight. Everyone is more than welcome to join us. If you need our TS info, just let me know.
  3. S! All, Due to the current hotfix issues with ROF Version 1.033b, the FIF Admins have decided to postpone FIF XIX Mission #3, which was scheduled to be run on Wednesday, August 27th. We're hoping to restart the tournament after a week. But this is dependent upon 777, and their ability to patch the game. To my knowledge, there are currently two major problems which are necessitating this temporary cease fire: The first is the Spin bug, which makes spin recovery impossible : http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=353&t=43880 The second is the Head Position / Snap View bug, which for people without TrackIR or Free-Track is extremely debilitating: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=43865 Should anyone have more information on the game issues, or a specific questions regarding FIF, please post below. Thanks!
  4. I'm really glad to hear that you had fun.
  5. I haven't even loaded the hotfix... Personally, I'd rather wait. But I'll discuss this with the other coordinators and get back to you guys ASAP.
  6. Yeah, I haven't updated either. And probably won't until they've fixed the hotfix. It looks like there are a lot of bugs. We'll have to talk about how this will impact FIF,
  7. Update! http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=43855&sid=54856cf6a190a65a1e4f7fa7a84db427
  8. Update regarding Hotfix: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=43836
  9. S! All, The following JG I pilot is being recognized for their actions during Session 2 of Flanders In Flames XIX (which took place on the 20 August 2014). Congratulations! Prussian Air Gunner Badge Lt. Thomas Lahm (posthumously, mission #2, 20 August 2014), for acting as an observer / gunner during an official sortie.
  10. FIFXIX Session 2 Results: Central Objectives Completed: 6 Artillery Spotting Completed Trench Mapping Completed Reconnaissance Objective Completed Reconnaissance Secondary Objective Completed Entente Front-line Unit killed Reserve Entente Unit Destroyed Entente Objectives Completed: 7 German Factory Destroyed Espionage Objective Completed Reconnaissance Objective Completed German Bridge Destroyed German Aerodrome Destroyed German Train Destroyed Reserve German Unit Destroyed Total Objectives Completed (to date): Central = 13 Entente = 17 . . . Server Stat Information: http://72.5.195.130:8000/tour/27/ . . . Server Screenshots:
  11. You're also set Wolf.
  12. Those are great photos Greim! It looks like you guys had a really fun day. I love the interior shots. Gives you a good idea of exactly how small they are inside.
  13. I would be okay with waiting until the hotfix comes out. However, I would hate to lose whatever momentum we have. What does the rest of the community think?
  14. I found out about the bug right after we flew mission 1 in FIF, At first, I thought that we had forgotten to turn off externals. And then one of the BH guys mentioned it was a game problem. I guess they have a hotfix coming. *crosses fingers*
  15. S! All, Thanks so much for making the first night of FIFXIX so successful! We had a great turnout, with around 44 pilots total, and very even teams. Looking forward to next week!
  16. FIFXIX Session 1 Results: Central Objectives Completed: 7 Artillery Spotting Completed Trench Mapping Completed Entente Aerodrome Destroyed Reconnaissance Objective Completed Entente Factory Destroyed Entente Bridge Destroyed Entente Front-line Unit killed Entente Objectives Completed: 10 German Factory Destroyed Artillery Spotting Completed Espionage Objective Completed Reconnaissance Objective Completed German Bridge Destroyed German Aerodrome Destroyed German Train Destroyed Reconnaissance Secondary Objective Completed Reserve German Unit Destroyed German Front-line Unit Killed Total Objectives Completed (to date): Central = 7 Entente = 10 . . . Server Stat Information: http://72.5.195.130:8000/tour/27/ . . . Server Screenshots:
  17. Hi Guys, Welcome! You're all set. Check the Central forums for the JG1 TeamSpeak.
  18. All set PeaceFrog. We're meeting on JG1's TS at 8:30PM to 8:45PM EDT tonight. I'll PM you our TeamSpeak information.
  19. Hi all, Just a heads up. This has been officially added to the FIF ruleset. See Server Crashes and Discos at the bottom. http://forum.jg1.org/index.php?showtopic=2216
  20. Haha, that is epic! Why do I have Saturday Night Fever in my head now?
  21. I just noticed that Geezer posted his thoughts about the Ilya Muromets project here: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3989338/Holy_Sh*t,_IL_Mo_is_worth_20_b#Post3989338 While I definitely understand the excitement regarding new WW1 content, I still stand by my earlier posts. I don't completely understand why this couldn't be added to Rise of Flight as the "Russian Military Historical Society" expansion pack.
  22. Hi Reinamann, Yes, this is the unofficial rule for FIF XIX. If you disco in enemy territory, you can fly again. However, the plane will be lost. And you should still take your 5 minute timeout.
  23. Hi Jack, All set, and welcome! You should now have access to the Entente area. Make sure to get their TS info.
  24. Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Douglas Adams

×
×
  • Create New...