tomcat scratch fever

AngryGoat

sorry jasta for being distant recently. got let go from my dealership so I've been in my head for a bit. but with the extra time on my hand... I've been diving into manuals and tutorials to learn how to tame the giant fleet protector the f14 tomcat. getting pretty good at flying her. still practicing my a2a refueling. i'm getting off the subject here. so I got a couple questions. A: are there any templates to paint the big bird? B: is anyone else in the squadron Tom Cruise'n it up and wants a rookie wingman? 😄 anyone want to RIO up with me and be my Goose? thanks in advance

Funny you mention this today. @Karl Spackler, just picked her up, yesterday. Also, @Klaiber, @Erhardt, @Jonne, @Razwald, and I, all have the Tomcat. There may be a few others.

If you’re interested, we can add you to the Fritz Schmenkel sections, where we focus more on DCS jets.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:40 PM, AngryGoat said:

sorry jasta for being distant recently. got let go from my dealership so I've been in my head for a bit. but with the extra time on my hand... I've been diving into manuals and tutorials to learn how to tame the giant fleet protector the f14 tomcat. getting pretty good at flying her. still practicing my a2a refueling. i'm getting off the subject here. so I got a couple questions. A: are there any templates to paint the big bird? B: is anyone else in the squadron Tom Cruise'n it up and wants a rookie wingman? 😄 anyone want to RIO up with me and be my Goose? thanks in advance

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303918/

Don't know if there's such a thing as a "blank" template. I have no idea how to go about this stuff.