Jump to content

Karl Spackler

Members
  • Content Count

    950
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    41

Everything posted by Karl Spackler

  1. Not using an S, because of what it represents, is essential.
  2. Was that the same one that cracked the sky open on departure that afternoon? I got outside of Hangar 1 just in time. Only time I’d ever seen a Phantom II in flight. My God what a sound. What struck me the most was how flat it was flying, as in zero difference between the longitudinal axis and the path of flight. It was just on a rail. Pure power.
  3. One of the best rap albums I think I’ve ever heard:
  4. Still looking to do F-14's at 1500 EST Sunday 10 May 2020
  5. This is such an interesting small war to study.
  6. Yeah he's the kind of absurdly good guitarist that almost makes you want to hang 'em up for good.
  7. Like "What are you guys listening to?" YouTube, Twitch, etc. Here's one:
  8. My experience was not as joyful. The one I got had a massive amount of drift in both axes so I had to apply about a 75% dead band for X and Y. Clearly, I got a bad unit. As a result, the remaining 25% of physical throw had 100% of the input range, so I had to cut the sensitivity down accordingly. Works fine now, but i had to work to get it to a usable state.
  9. ah yeah rgr that I'M ALL SCHMENKEL BABY WOOOO!!!!
  10. Can't stop early but I can be there @ 9-9:30 UTC
  11. Widely considered in the anime community to be the best anime theme song of all time. It’ll take me a year to learn the GuitarPro version of this if I start right now:
  12. This includes specific dates for free trials on specific modules so read carefully and plan.
  13. The Tomcat is just so much more immersive than any other aircraft in DCS. That is a much-overused word in the sim community, but still appropriate I think.
×
×
  • Create New...