Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. For anyone big on the Civ series: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/05/sid-meiers-ace-patrol-pc-review
  2. Posted on Blog: http://www.jg1.org/oesau/Home/tabid/62/EntryId/42/Dogfights-4.aspx
  3. Sounds like a good plane-set. Looking forward to flying!
  4. I should also say - I hate deleting things (even stuff like this). My recommendation is to just move the files out of the skins folders, maybe into some storage folder somewhere. This way, you still have it. But don't need to look at it.
  5. For those hunting for it, here is the direct location of the file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rise of Flight\data\graphics\Skins\BristolF2BF2\F2BF2_J5Hack.dds And here is the thread that Butzzell started about it on the ROF boards: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38922
  6. That sounds awful.
  7. For those who didn't click through my initial link, here's the Kickstarter video they're talking about: Overall, what they're promising is very enticing. But considering the crew, I agree that I'll have to see some proof of concept first before I give them any money.
  8. That's great!
  9. The official annoucement from Luthier: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1855052#post1855052
  10. It sounds really cool. I'll have to see if I can find it as well.
  11. We fly IL-2 46 with HSFX in Ghost Skies. And we're also heavily involved in RoF. Do you think you might be interested to come back active?
  12. Hey Klink, great to hear from you again!
  13. This isn't a FW 190, but I thought this was pretty cool: http://dcs-wwii.dcs-mig21.com/index.html For Combined Arms.
  14. 1.031 was released today! Huzzah! http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=38671&sid=e9ba63f4fd89e707f135613adf41dc19 And it looks like we made a big splash in the paint scheme area. http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38670 Vonrd, you are a skinning machine!
  15. That's great Brit, I'm glad you found it.
  16. I'll keep my eyes out for it.
  17. Works now. You may have to log out and log back in to see the change.
  18. Btw, vG, you may want to use this version of your sig: http://www.jg1.org/portals/1/Images/vonGreim_6JG1.gif The automatic one won't show your picture, as Spies doesn't currently have it.
  19. Glad you got it fixed. I'll still let Raven know about this though.
  20. Well, after checking, here is what I have: Windows Vista (SP2) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz Radeon ATI HD5870 RAM: 8Gb So I was right. I just barely make it. I'm still going to pre-order, but it looks like I'll have the settings turned so far down that it might look like Minecraft.
  21. http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/#entry18594
  22. There was just such a wonderfully schizophrenic phrasing to "I am confident that we have stability", that I couldn't resist.
  23. Stability yes. Sanity, not so much.
×
×
  • Create New...