JG1 New Applicant

Hund

Hello everyone, in-game I go my the name Hund and in human form the name is Roberto Samper

• What is your Timezone? I live in Fort Walton Beach Florida area which is CST
  • Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? Yes the warthog setup
  • Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone? Yes
  • Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control?  Yes, can anyone fly without this tool?
  • What sims are you currently flying? BoS-BoM-BoK and dabble sometimes in DCS
  • How did you hear about JG1?  From the IL-2 Sturmovik forum
  • Is there anything else that you'd like us to know?  I'm 57 years old with a dirty-old-man sense of humor who strives to be a team player and will clean latrines if necessary.  Looking forward to flying with you guys, but at present I had to send my RAM chips back to Corsair for warranty replacement, hopefully will get those back by late next week.

Cheers,

Der Hund

Hello everyone, in-game I go my the name Hund and in human form the name is Roberto Samper

• Is there anything else that you'd like us to know?  I'm 57 years old with a dirty-old-man sense of humor who strives to be a team player and will clean latrines if necessary.  Looking forward to flying with you guys, but at present I had to send my RAM chips back to Corsair for warranty replacement, hopefully will get those back by late next week.

Cheers,

Der Hund

Heh heh... you'll fit right in. We have the cleanest latrines... you can eat off them  :blink:

• 5 months later...