VR and Seat Mover

IMG_2319.thumb.JPG.065f7388e5ebc88f4ed5fb0f4102f6d2.JPG

RoF rig, move Hotas and Pedals

IMG_2321.thumb.JPG.a9c8be4ac599123536e8e578d4a6969c.JPG

Racing Rig

Next Level Racing GTUltimate V2
Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3
Next Level Racing Keyboard and Mouse Stand
Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD1 Direct Drive Wheel (got lucky they put the bigger motor in it same motor as DD2)
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3
HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset

edit: Butt Kicker Gamer always for get that part.

IMG_2159.thumb.JPG.60b434180ff5d1188592113c3d82eb0d.JPGIMG_2161.thumb.JPG.550fd369c86816f7a78e624ab3cb04f3.JPGIMG_2157.thumb.JPG.945789c196b1c8a640483223e3b4f354.JPG

We need to see Lee's dual PC setup. 😁

I'm juggling a few things right now, I've tossed things together so I can participate in the latest race series. Goal is quick disconnect from Flying, Racing and KB/Mouse setup. The platform is solid, just need a mounting strategy which I'll work through when the balance of work is complete for the overall basement project.

It's been alot of work, but getting the carpet out of the basement was important. Sub floor already making the room feel better (I know you don't see it, but it does feel more comfortable and cleaner).

I do use the Monster Mounts which I really love.

pXgJ7LV.jpg

xym9S62.jpg

TrzxvpM.jpg

I probably over think these things, but I do rather enjoy the process.

S!

Dear Snag,

Please let me know when you go on vacation. Leave a key to your house under the welcome mat.

Have truck will travel😉

Seriously, I think this is a way to go. The motion control seat with VR is about as close as you can get to the real thing.

Back in the 90's I saw the motion control rides in Vegas. I think there is a whole new world of entertainment there.  I imagined venues with several rides. There would be team events. Let's go national!

I think we should all meet at Snag's house for a demonstration, and some burgers  😁  I'll bring the food and cook 'em, as long as we can scrape up a Weber 22".  But, as so many back-seat demo rides end in, prepare to have your rig soiled by puke from me, a VR-free person   😜

I think rigs like mine and Klai's would have to be classified as dual-purpose.

I think I may be most like Heinrich, as I have my workshop just beyond the next door.

You guys like Snaggle and Lipfert seem to have not only gaming dedicated, but almost specific game dedicated rigs.

You are the masters of the universe.  I bow to your awesomeness!!  Truly !!   tenor.gif

• 4 weeks later...