Application - Spartan71

Raptor

• What is your Timezone? EST
  • Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? I do use a Joystick, Throttle and Rudder Pedals.
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and Discord installed, as well as a working microphone? I do
  • Do you have VR, TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control? I have track IR
  • What sims are you currently flying? I mainly fly IL-2 as of late but I do dabble in DCS
  • How did you hear about JG1? Someone mentioned this group in discord and I looked into it.
  • Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? Nothing as of this time.

Hello all, I’ve been looking for an IL-2 squadron and I fly primarily luftwaffe flugzeug.  Some background in aviation in real life, my first word as a child was “Messerschmitt” - if you believe my parents!  Not the top dog in an fight yet, but willing and able to learn,  

-just saw I did this incorrectly, apologies!

Edited by Jake84

On 4/7/2021 at 5:42 AM, Raptor said:

I might just take you up on that, thanks for the offer! Am I allowed on the TS/discord yet or do I get access after the recruitment process is over?

You can immediately access both as of now. If you lounge in one of the channels, there will bound to be someone else online for you to practice with.