TODAY IS THE DAY! DCS: Mi-24P EA Release.

Vogel

Good news everyone!

Mi-24P is due for EA release TODAY! Please view the following post: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/272848-dcs-mi-24p-early-access-start-date-planned-16th-june-2021/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-4693573

I hadn't pre-ordered but the discount at time of this post is still live for anyone still on the fence. Don't know if I'll get a chance to fly her this week, but it's exciting she'll finally be available for us to fly.

Had some time to try the hind yesterday. It flies like i thought it would: like a tank. Really nice feeling. I don't really know how to work the CCIP feature of the sight yet and Petrovic and me are currently not getting along but I guess that will get better with practice.

I've not had a chance to fly or look at learning any of the systems yet. I booted up DCS and put an AI over Akrotiri to check out the layout, which is spot on to be honest. Although I don't remember the NCO patch having pools in all their back yards lol! Even found our old house on the officers patch on the corner, the buildings don't look anything like they should but they did a good job with the overall layout of the base itself.

I've heard a few people having issues with Petrovic yeeting them into the ground when they switch to the gunner/observer position. Anyone here had similar issues?

21 minutes ago, Vogel said:

I've heard a few people having issues with Petrovic yeeting them into the ground when they switch to the gunner/observer position. Anyone here had similar issues?

I'm one of them... still trying to figure it out.