Erhardt's super excited thread of F-4E pre-release videos!!!

17 hours ago, Erhardt said:

Bodø airport in Norway...and no, that is not how we pronounce it...lolz

Is it pronounced like Buddha? I remember years ago talking with Bodo control when flying in the polar region. 

1 hour ago, Erhardt said:

No sir, it is pronounced Bodø....Next time we meet in Discord I will let you hear the word...it is not very difficult, but, it is certainly not Buddha - no offense.

Sorry it’s been a long time and I couldn’t remember. I know it has a unique pronunciation. 

For those of us who understand German - it is also the first time I see the load out screen for the F-4E and the guided AG missiles - I am guessing the Bullpup is not a very good missile? (do you not need to steer it into the target?)

Perhaps you prefer “boooo, duh” 😂. That’s always been my problem with languages. I would try to say something in Japanese or Spanish to a native and they give you this blank look like “wth is this guy blabbering and in what language?” 😬

AGM65s do not seem difficult to use, but if I manage to get a human RIO to fly with me, I think I will let him find and fire at targets - flying and looking for targets seems a little too hard for me (although I do it in the FA-18C and F-16C...)

Thanks Vonrd - his pronunciation is very close to mine - oddly Ålesund is one of the names that differ as did Trondheim, which we call Trondhjem, but overall it is very close to how I say the names, although he is from way up north....Sortland translates to "Black country"...do not ask me why...