Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Huzzah!
  2. I'm pretty sure I saw a picture with a pilot shadow on the wing. Can't seem to find it now, but I'll keep looking.
  3. Good call. Completely forgot.
  4. Spies said he was going to pick up Huey, Combined Arms and Flaming Cliffs 3. I currently have A-10C Warthog, P-51D Mustang and Black Shark 2. Debating whether to get the rest.
  5. Another video. Bf.109F-4 Net Test:
  6. Just in case you guys didn't know: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=40131 Obviously, don't install over your HSFX version. You'll have to create a new "clean" version to load 4.12 to.
  7. Looks like you had a great time!
  8. http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/11/world/europe/wwii-german-bomber-raised/index.html?hpt=hp_c4 One of 1,500 built by Germany, it is now the only one left.
  9. Wow, I'm very impressed by what I see so far.
  10. Exactly. My hope is that it will expand the community.
  11. http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=37811 Great news for the ROF community.
  12. Thanks a lot! Can't wait to read it.
  13. Great job! Voted.
  14. Looking forward to flying with you again!
  15. Great video Barton! Can't wait to get back in the German crates.
  16. Haha, that would have been awesome.
  17. Thought this was cool.
  18. Thought this was cool.
  19. S! All, Just a quick note: YetAnotherForum doesn't not play well with Safari. This is a known issue. We're attempting to remedy it. For the best readability, it's best to view this forum in Chrome or Firefox.
  20. S! All, Just a quick note: YetAnotherForum doesn't not play well with Safari. This is a known issue. We're attempting to remedy it. For the best readability, it's best to view this forum in Chrome or Firefox.
  21. S! All, Jagdgeschwader Nr. I "Richthofen" is currently recruiting. Royal Prussian Jagdgeschwader Nr I "Richthofen" (JG1) is a seriously minded online cyber-squadron. We are North American based, with a European contingent, and have a long and distinguished history. Established in March 1992, we are the second oldest cyber-squadron currently active on the internet. Currently, we are composed of three North American Jagdstaffeln: Jasta 11, Jasta 10, and Jasta 4. And one European Jagdstaffel: Jasta 6. For recruiting information, please log in to the forums, and check out our Application Instructions found here: http://www.jg1.org/tabid/117/g/posts/t/67/Instructions-and-Application-Template.aspx Looking forward to talking with you all. ~Salut!~ Otto Klaiber Rittm.u.Geschwaderkommandeur Jagdgeschwader Nr. I
  22. How cool! Wonderful footage, and a great story.
  23. Excellent update Butzzell! Thanks.
  24. Cool!
×
×
  • Create New...