Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. You should see more than that, as you have Oesau members access. There must still be something weird going on with the website. I'll let Raven know.
  2. Great video!
  3. Your membership wasn't revoked. What you lost was Oesau usergroup access. The reason was that you're not actively flying IL-2 or participating in Oesau events. Others lost this access too - for example, RivRat, Lowengrin, etc. If you start flying IL-2 again with the squadron, you'll get it back. Regardless, you should still be able to post over on those boards with no problems. Hope that makes more sense.
  4. This is such a cool program. Unfortunately, I don't have a console system.
  5. That's really cool. I've never heard of it. I wonder if it airs in the U.S.
  6. Hey Mox, Here are the newer bands (with Hard Rock / Proto-metal influences) that I was talking about last night on TS: Wolf People - Tiny Circle: This is from 2010. Reminds me of Cream, and Jethro Tull. http://www.allmusic.com/album/steeple-r1960920 Witch - Rip van Winkle This is from 2006. Reminds me of Black Sabbath, Elf, and a few Krautrock bands I know (like Lucifer's Friend). http://www.allmusic.com/album/witch-r817786 I really wish radio stations would play this stuff. But oh well. If you're interested, I have a few others I can post.
  7. Great video!
  8. Not sure if this is on topic, but we should make sure people are auto-populating the description fields with links to pictures of Little Spies.
  9. Raven, before posting things like this, make sure to use the Search feature. It's why we started a thread like this back in 2001. Geez. I kid.... I kid...
  10. Great job Raven!
  11. Thanks, I'll let Raven know.
  12. Do you happen to know what specific issues was he having? Was it on the Richthofen side only? Just on the Oesau side? Or both? Thanks!
  13. Thanks for the update Raven! Much appreciated.
  14. The End is Nigh! They released it - http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=31759
  15. I can't wait to see what the votes were. This is a bit like horse racing.
  16. Cool, thanks Raven.
  17. Woah. VERT!
  18. What game do you think they're playing? Sometimes it looks like IL-2. Other times, I'm not sure.
  19. I really hope they do provide English subtitles at some point. It looks like a very interesting program!
  20. I love the Frogfoot. Great aircraft.
  21. Sure, I think it can only help.
  22. Important announcement regarding forum: http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/posts/t/732/Random-Logout.aspx
  23. Glad it's working better for you. Thanks goes to Raven.
  24. S! All, To all forum users, please be aware of the following: 4/26/2012 @ 11:52PM EDT - Database Restore: http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/posts/t/716/Database-Restore.aspx 4/27/2012 @ 11:44AM EDT - Forum Upgraded: http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/posts/t/718/Forums-Upgraded.aspx Any questions, please post below. .
×
×
  • Create New...