Pick Up Group (PUG) Announcements

Britchot

• 3 months later...

Happy new Year Guys! 🙂

FYI: 

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/82305-happy-new-year-sunday-flying-circus-at-the-flugpark/

...well, allthough my plans for evening are not finally decided now, there is a chance that I will be there somewhen this evening.

So maybe there are others in the mood for some WW1 flying too 😉

Salute

Etzel   

• 3 weeks later...

Salute all! I’ll be online on Sunday in Flugpark at 2:00pm (one hour after FiF start time) Central US time if anyone wants to join! Also, I’ll be live-streaming my flights on Twitch.

For comms, I’ll be on the Flugpark Discord, to better coordinate with the other German forces. As a backup, I will also have JG1 Teamspeak open for cross comms if needed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Salute all! I’ll be online on Sunday in Flugpark at 1:00pm (FiF start time) Central US time if anyone wants to join! Also, I’ll be live-streaming my flights on Twitch.

For comms, I’ll be on the Flugpark Discord, to better coordinate with the other German forces. As a backup, I will also have JG1 Teamspeak open for cross comms if needed.

Salute all! I’ll be online on Sunday in Flugpark at 2:00pm (one hour after FiF start time) Central US time if anyone wants to join! Also, I’ll be live-streaming my flights on Twitch.

5 hours ago, HotleadColdfeet said:

Salute all! I’ll be online on Sunday in Flugpark at 2:00pm (one hour after FiF start time) Central US time if anyone wants to join! Also, I’ll be live-streaming my flights on Twitch.

Thanks for the Info, good chance that I join today as well.

If there would be a larger group on Discrod, maybe SRS would be an option for cross-coms with TS?

1 hour ago, Etzel said:

Thanks for the Info, good chance that I join today as well.

If there would be a larger group on Discrod, maybe SRS would be an option for cross-coms with TS?

If you can make it, we’d love to have you, Etzel! 😃 

Regarding SRS, the North American WW1 pilots have stopped using it for a while now. It’s unfortunately just been too buggy for us. However, if you’re not a flight lead, you don’t have to be on TS as well as Discord, if that doesn’t work out for you. Really, the only ones who absolutely “have” to have both open are the flight leads. 

Oh, that's a pitty, as I thought those troubles were more related to the integration with DCS... 

I have personally no issue with use of any comms-tool, TS is also fine for me; only the parallel use of Discord and TS turned out to be inconvenient as it simply means to be involved in 2 different communications whish is really hard to manage. 

My Idea was that if maybe some more european pilots would also fly tonight, that we form an independent flight within in DCS and use SRS for rough allignment on objectives with the flight in TS.

But well, let's see how many will really join today and how coms situation will be managed best

Edit - Update: I will join between 2030 and 2100 UTC 

Salute all! I’ll be online on Sunday in Flugpark today. My timeline will be a little looser today, as I have some things to take care of at home before I get on. I should be on somewhere around 2-3pm CST (1-2 hours after FiF start time). Also, I’ll be live-streaming my flights on Twitch.

1 hour ago, Vonrd said:

Any interest in some DCS tonight?

I'm looking for some Tomcat training but will fly anything. I'm in Discord but I might not see it right away since I'm in single player trying to figure stuff out. There's no training missions for pilot operated Fox 1 and 3 that I can see.

I'm under the weather or I'd join you.

1 hour ago, Vonrd said:

Any interest in some DCS tonight?

I'm looking for some Tomcat training but will fly anything. I'm in Discord but I might not see it right away since I'm in single player trying to figure stuff out. There's no training missions for pilot operated Fox 1 and 3 that I can see.

I will be getting online soon

• 2 months later...

Think it's time to use that info-channel as well: 

Greif and me are going to fly IL2 tonight, starting ~2000 UTC. We contacted also SIA if they wanna join us (as they are doing regularly in our EU sessions).

No specific plans, but if it finally would be a bigger group, it might be a good chance to fly on any major server again. 

Maybe also some non-EU JG1 Pilots also are available at this time and are in the mood to join us.. 😉  

3 hours ago, Etzel said:

Think it's time to use that info-channel as well: 

Greif and me are going to fly IL2 tonight, starting ~2000 UTC. We contacted also SIA if they wanna join us (as they are doing regularly in our EU sessions).

No specific plans, but if it finally would be a bigger group, it might be a good chance to fly on any major server again. 

Maybe also some non-EU JG1 Pilots also are available at this time and are in the mood to join us.. 😉  

It's great that you guys have been coordinating with the SIA and Wing Walkers. 🏆

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...