Jake84 - Application

Wulfy

Hello all, I’ve been looking for an IL-2 squadron and I fly primarily luftwaffe flugzeug.  Some background in aviation in real life, my first word as a child was “Messerschmitt” - if you believe my parents!  Not the top dog in an fight yet, but willing and able to learn.  Flight sim experience goes back to original B-17 Flying Fortress, chuck Yeagers “air combat” and Pacific air war/European air war. 

1. EST - North America based

2. fly IL-2 exclusively, 

3. use joystick currently, VKB - gunfighter 

4 HOTAS and pedals on order from virpil

5. Use VR

6. can commit 4-6 hours per week 

7. found you through searching for IL-2 virtual squadrons.  Very impressed with the structure depicted in the organizational charts, as well as how you’re broken up by era.  

46 minutes ago, Jake84 said:

Hello all, I’ve been looking for an IL-2 squadron and I fly primarily luftwaffe flugzeug.  Some background in aviation in real life, my first word as a child was “Messerschmitt” - if you believe my parents!  Not the top dog in an fight yet, but willing and able to learn.  Flight sim experience goes back to original B-17 Flying Fortress, chuck Yeagers “air combat” and Pacific air war/European air war. 

1. EST - North America based

2. fly IL-2 exclusively, 

3. use joystick currently, VKB - gunfighter 

4 HOTAS and pedals on order from virpil

5. Use VR

6. can commit 4-6 hours per week 

7. found you through searching for IL-2 virtual squadrons.  Very impressed with the structure depicted in the organizational charts, as well as how you’re broken up by era.  

Hi @Jake84,

Welcome!  

I'll send you an email to the address you registered with.

Looking forward to talking more soon!

• 3 months later...