Gotha skins

Vonrd

Vonrd, would you be able to make a skin like this?

122-1.jpg

I like the black nose.  But could you make the fuselage band pink?

And instead of K2, could you have it say IGNATZ in the Bauhaus 93 font?  Probably in black, but it could be another color.  Like this:

IGNATZ.png

And of course, if you could find a place for Ignatz, that would be great.  Maybe this guy:

ignatz_emblem.png

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, TedsOnMeds said:

Any chance I could get my usual but with more Field Gray/White tones in the camo? 

I'm reluctant to vary much with the historical lozenge colors (or what has been generally agreed upon to be the correct colors). If you can provide an example of what you are asking I'll give it a shot. 

Gotha skins completed for those that requested skins (if you ask, you shall receive... if not asked, I assume that you don't want). Also included generic Jasta skins. 

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kilu2p8cz1iuloq/AABIHoRZVfPlnE8rj53WcjAZa?dl=0

J4

j4.jpg

J6j6.jpg

J10j10.jpg

J11j11.jpg

LudwigLudwig 1.jpg

Ludwig 2.jpg

Snagglesnag 1.jpg

snag 2.jpg

snag 3.jpg

TedTed 1.jpg

Ted 2.jpg

VonrdVonrd 1.jpg

Vonrd 2.jpg

Could I have one with the following? 
- Starburst on top wing

- Same base camo as Klaiber’s

- White band near tail in place of Klaiber’s pink band 

- Yellow with starburst for tail behind white band 

- Yellow wheels

- Shield/motto and “Hotlead” name displayed where appropriate on the fuselage. 

Thank you! 😊

5 hours ago, HotleadColdfeet said:

Same base camo as Klaiber’s

One of us!  One of us!

. . .

For people who need some inspiration, here are some historical profiles to look at:

https://flyingmachines.ru/Site2/Crafts/Craft30020.htm

And some history regarding general markings:

http://www.airhistory.org.uk/rfc/Kagohl3-1.html

The usual markings consisted of the oversized initials of the observer and his pilot, but some were even more decorative and, apart from boosting crew morale, these served the very practical purpose of identifying individual Gothas while in flight.

@Ludwig, I'm adding the letters "L G" to your skin. Should be done soon but I'm also working on Hotlead's. You can load the skins .dds files to: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles\data\graphics\Skins\GothaG5

(Wherever you have the game installed, mine is in the C drive). If you don't have a GothaG5 folder (you should) go ahead and make one. The skins when modified will have the came names so you can just allow the new ones to overwrite.

Hey Vonrd, thanks a lot for taking the time to make this for me. I really appreciate it. I enjoy flying fighters the most but there is something (masochistic) about the biggest target in the game and when you get away with one it is really a hoot. 

4 hours ago, HotleadColdfeet said:

Thank you, @Vonrd! Would it be possible to add black to the starbursts as well, like my other planes? I figure that with an aircraft this large, I won't be able to hide anyway, so might as well go big n' loud! 😆

I had wondered about the black but you hadn't mentioned it. Will do.

3 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Hey Vonrd, thanks a lot for taking the time to make this for me. I really appreciate it. I enjoy flying fighters the most but there is something (masochistic) about the biggest target in the game and when you get away with one it is really a hoot. 

Do you want other skins? If so, can you provide a personal graphic? (Or maybe just keep with the "LG"?)