DCS Skin Submission

Vonrd

Here's the Su-25T. Posted to DCS User Files.

Although not necessary, I recommend installing Grajo's Su-25T Roughness Patch v01 which can be found here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303986/.

It get's rid of the dead / flat appearance and it passes integrity check.

01 Skin Frame.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Blackshark 3 Fictional East German

Skin includes East German pilot.

Uploaded to DCS User Files but I don't have a link yet... awaiting approval my moderators. I've attached the zip file here. Official Template hasn't been released yet so I made my own. It's fairly basic but if anyone wants it I'd be happy to provide it.

001 Skin Frame.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Ka-50_3 East German Fictional.zip

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Vonrd said:

I made a few skins for the DCS Mosquito skin competition. Rather than clutter up this thread, here's the link on the DCS forum: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/319776-dcs-mosquito-fb-vi-livery-competition/page/5/#comment-5167111

Looks great, Vonrd!  Awesome details too!

• 3 weeks later...

Fw 190A-4 of Maj. H. von Bonin, CO of JG 54, Pskov, Soviet Union, Spring 1943.Lots of additional weathering including mud splashes on undersurfaces (many of the airfields in Russia were basically dirt strips. Add the rains of April 1943 and I'm pretty sure they would be mud splattered). Tires and landing gear also mudded (and the Continental tire markings made more apparent. Revised paint chipping with more of a bare aluminum look. Some bootprints and blurry handprints.

Two versions included. One with and one without swastika.

Uploaded to DCS User Files. Awaiting approval by Moderators.

09.jpg

001 Skin Frame.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

2 hours ago, Vonrd said:

Fw 190A-4 of Maj. H. von Bonin, CO of JG 54, Pskov, Soviet Union, Spring 1943.Lots of additional weathering including mud splashes on undersurfaces (many of the airfields in Russia were basically dirt strips. Add the rains of April 1943 and I'm pretty sure they would be mud splattered). Tires and landing gear also mudded (and the Continental tire markings made more apparent. Revised paint chipping with more of a bare aluminum look. Some bootprints and blurry handprints.

Two versions included. One with and one without swastika.

Uploaded to DCS User Files. Awaiting approval by Moderators.

09.jpg

001 Skin Frame.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Looks great!

When they post the link, let me know so I can add it to the paint pack.

• 1 month later...

Bf109G-6 Black 14 as deployed to the Eastern Front, based at Anklam Airfield in Western Pomerania in late-1944. It may have been at Detmold earlier in 1944 and possibly Vailly-sur-Aisne in France that summer. Unable to find the names of any pilots associated with the aircraft, or its fate. Color scheme from model Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6 by Chris Wauchop. Uploaded to User Files.

01 Skin Frame.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Black 14.zip

18 hours ago, Vonrd said:

Bf109G-6 Black 14 as deployed to the Eastern Front, based at Anklam Airfield in Western Pomerania in late-1944. It may have been at Detmold earlier in 1944 and possibly Vailly-sur-Aisne in France that summer. Unable to find the names of any pilots associated with the aircraft, or its fate. Color scheme from model Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6 by Chris Wauchop. Uploaded to User Files.

01 Skin Frame.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Black 14.zip 44.47 MB · 0 downloads

18 hours ago, Vonrd said:

Messerschmitt Bf 109G6R6 8./JG1 Black 10 of Joachim Gohre, WNr 15458 near Dunkirk April 1944. Uploaded to DCS User Files. With and without swastika. (That spinner was a bit of a PITA). 

01 Skin Frame.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Black 10.zip 44.4 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks @Vonrd.