FC New Skins Submission Thread

IRFC Hawkeye

1 hour ago, Heinrich said:

@Vonrd herewith the skins of Greif and me, for the FiF Winter campaign aircraft.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlsphwjmd4itp7w/FiF Winter Skins Greif Heinrich Late.zip?dl=0

I'll post the pictures later today or Wednesday for getting accepted in the JG1 Skin Package.

The missing A/C: Fok D7, D7F, SE5a and Spad will be posted separately because they were outside the FiF Winter plane set.

Thanks, got them.

And now for something completely different  😁 

U-2VS Fictional German Skin.  A lot of hard work went into this one, I hope you'll take a look.  Could be personalized with this as a basis.  I was thinking of adding a stork-carrying-a-baby emblem, keeping it simple.

One minor point of failure was that I couldn't find a way to make the spinning prop not green.  I swear there is nothing on that file that changes that.  But I stand to be corrected by more experienced experts.

Enjoy!

Prop.jpg

Top.jpg

Underside.jpg

Guns.jpg

U-2VS Fictional German Skin

Entente skin to follow if there's any interest....

• 1 month later...

Because of my transfer to J4 I had to change my skins. Below are the skins for both the Entente as the Axis. I hope that you like them and that they are added to the JG1 Skin Package.

@Vonrd, I deleted the links to the .dds files in the post on page 1 and made a reference to this post. The .dds files are already in their respective folders.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z0tg1yJUhrbI9TwNNQa4lKsKe-LKF_vD

The Entente:

iAXMzK.png

Same skin for the 2 and the 3

KW989D.pngWTqmZZ.pngIwsuTk.png2leTXR.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Butzzell who did an amazing job on all of these.  These are all his designs, I just made one minor tweak, and that is to add the checkered stripe to the underside of the wings for identification from below.  Includes DV, Pfalz3, D7, D7F and the DR1.  Zip contains the Data>Graphics>Skins>Folders tree for easy install, and do overwrite the DV and P3.

EDIT: There are some problems with my skins that I am going to work out.  So this pack is nuked for now.  Skins work, but there are some minor problems I need to fix before they should go in a skinpack.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i saw the call for JG1 recruits from Hotlead today. figured i'd post my paint scheme for my flying razor... just in case a new skin pack is in the near future. Airframe and Powerplant training is real fun and challenging! Now that i'm back in the groove of things, i'll be back in the air with you guys!

Salute!!!

See you in the skies

fokker1.jpg

fokker2.jpg

fokker3.jpg

fokker4.jpg

fokker5.jpg

v_!_JG1_FokkerD8_angrygoat.dds

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Klaiber said:

Cool, thanks!

When the skins are added to the paint pack, the names will be changed to:

v_!_JG1_[aircraft folder]_[pilot name].dds

I've already converted your Albatros and Fokker D.VII over to this format.

Just an FYI, so you can changed them on your end.

Yes sir, I will do that.