Karl Spackler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I find this video amusing the player does the opposite of the game narrator.  What's amusing is the narrator will point it out and the game will railroad him into doing the right thing even if the player doesn't want to. Iy is really showing how games force the player to follow the right path.

The developer's new content room is pretty funny also.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:15 PM, Vonrd said:

When somebody says "Hey Dude, you rammed me!"

The “External Pilots” for drones were all avid RC pilots, some of them were champions in 3D flying. They would build these foam ridge soaring wings and would “dogfight” each other on the hills when the winds were too high to fly the Army drones.  They would just ram each other out of the air. 

1 minute ago, Britchot said:

The “External Pilots” for drones were all avid RC pilots, some of them were champions in 3D flying. They would build these foam ridge soaring wings and would “dogfight” each other on the hills when the winds were too high to fly the Army drones.  They would just ram each other out of the air. 

I was really active in ridge soaring combat. Probably the most fun I've had in R/C. Never really got into powered R'C combat though. I did fly control line combat in my teens though. That was a blast also.