Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Microsoft Flight Simulator Back.

Word on the AH2 forums is that MS is going to pull the same market strategy that they tried with MS flight, pay for each small section of earth you wish to fly into, as well as additional aircraft, locking it out so only they and 3rd party who pays them for the "privilege" to make additional aircraft.  Some are also saying that they may also try the "Service" route and charge $10 per month to access the sim

This is amazing!  Those clouds!  The textures!  holy hell I bet you could see the tent cities in Seattle and someone crapping in the street in San Fran!  But seriously I would totally be down to grab a stunt plane and weave through buildings and under bridges in VR.  

Windows 10 has access to the X-Box store I guess.  I wouldn’t know, I’m still on 7.  Playing a flight sim never really appealed to me especially after I got a hold of a combat flight sim.   Idk what it is, but if you take away the risk of getting bounced or being shot at by AAA suddenly I’m not interested.  It’s kinda like hot lapping in a racing sim.  Take away the other cars and  I get bored very quickly.  

But ai know now a few people, personally, who would get a lot of fun out of this.  I can’t wait to get these kind of graphics in something like IL-2.